The need for personal protection K9's has never been higher.
except tomorrow, tomorrow it will be higher.
FBI statistics state that 95% of all criminals will avoid a house or a car with a dog in it... VBH dogs are there for the other 5%. We take pride in providing world class executive protection companions for those who need that extra level of security, and won't settle for anything but the very best.
What price tag would you put on your family's safety?
Call us at 406.370.9630 to find your family the perfect, fail-safe home security system.
VBH Shepherds has exclusive U.S. breeding rights to the only living German Shepherd dog in history to win the World Championship twice! We have world class dogs and puppies available that you will not find anywhere else.
Discover the best, and UNLEASH YOUR CHAMPION! Only at VBH Shepherds.
The man credited with developing the German Shepherd Dog breed
Captain Max Von Stephanitz
“Take this trouble for me: Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim.”
Proud to announce our exclusive us breeding rights with....
two time world champion, Qvido vepeden
Proud to announce our exclusive us breeding rights with...
current world champion, Gringo ja na ka
How does your dog food compare?
Take the healthy pet challenge!
Premium dog food with a taste they love. Packed with nutrition and wholesome ingredients so you know you have made the healthiest choice for your dog. All natural, holistic, nutritious, no fillers or artificial flavors, and never been recalled!
Kor Vom Berk HAUS, Idaho State Narcotics Certified
Kor is high drive, with a great nose and super fun personality! we absolutely love this boy!!!" -Amity L.
Briggan vom berk haus
"He is the best dog i've ever owned. thank you!" -Shelby H.
Apollo vom berk haus
"he is a wonderful addition to our family. we have had many shepherds, and are very very pleased and impressed. apollo is magnificent and insanely intelligent. he goes everywhere with us! thanks again for breeding an amazing puppy!" - Ginger w.
havoc vom berk haus
"havoc is becoming such a dark and handsom boy! he loves walks, playing with other dogs, and home depot sessions! the best puppies in the united states come from vom berk haus." -diane r.
Discover how to solve 18 of the most common dog training problems!